Watch how Facility Logix works with Adaptive Phage Therapy to create the space needed for medical breakthroughs.
Facility Logix provides strategic insight for clients seeking a competitive edge in growing life science clusters and developing lab and bio-manufacturing spaces.
- Howard Chapman, WELL AP, LEED AP, Joins Facility Logix as Director, Project Management Services
- Anatomy of an Innovation Ecosystem
- More CRE Firms Are Hiring Scientists As They Race To Keep Up With Lab Demand
- FLGX & Adaptive Phage Therapeutics
- Facility Logix Listed as one of 88 Leading Maryland Business Development Firms and Startups